Saturday, December 31, 2005

Whistling Sound Dishwasher

My wishes for the new year

Well ... This year has really been a year quite fun. In the winter I started something like a change for the better. My other friends were not "wanted" exactly, and I started dating other people. Gradually met many people and very interesting. My two kids already knew before, and Anabel, Chano, Laguna or Sanosuke, but to those of Chiclana did not know, and that was something I was thrilled, and that changed my life. Not that I adapt or change, rather it was something like finding my place as a word to find its exact place in a great book and a great story. Would end the days of true depression, but adimto I usually make a mountain out of a molehill. The summer was great. I am a very warm and also somewhat independent, I am glad that a lot even though I felt like the heat out Jorge and Pedro continue coming to my house. We stayed at my house to sleep in the house of Peter, they were for us everywhere 3, days playing rayante lineage ... may seem, but I found that hilarious, no doubt, I can say has been the best summer of my life and I hope to repeat next year. There have been also made desgradables course, there may be suspicious of people they should not but ... it's actually my way to "prove" that I appreciate people may seem silly but true. After the first quarter started something wrong, I have the searched 3 and is something that I do not like it threatened my future career, and on top, I see the fucking leg. However, my duo and other people have come to me and really appreciate it, even those who have not come to me, thank you worry.

My wish for the new year? Actually my only wish is that everything remains the same .. That re-enjoy everything and nothing changes, that I have my hand to you, be with my two kids and that things always go better in the stability they desire. I do not need love or need these .. just broods necesito tener a mis amigos a mi lado, y especialmente a las dos personitas a las que yo mas quiero, junto a la chica más guapa y a la que protegeré con toda mi alma por siempre. Muchas gracias y..

[[ FeLiZ AñO A TodOs ]]

0 comments:

Post a Comment