Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Labrador Suddenly Started Pooping In The House

Hi folks! A suicide

Well, how are you? -A curious expression coming from me, I hope that good ^ ^ Well, I into my paranoia and my anti-egoism cross well. Christmas Eve was quite boring, with my family and such. This gypsum directly leverage me on the couch in my grandmother's house and started spending channels. Allegedly threw the 40TV Rockstation but it turns out, not cast, very funny. Psxe, in any event the night could not be more boring. After about New Year's Eve because I have no looking forward, to deceive, the New Year's Eve I have already more than annoyed, y eso Siquiera that neither he nor discutido nada simplemente his paranoia Mias. In the end, pues eso, todas maneras espero to este viernes me that quuiten yeso el y pasar la noche vieja pruned todos juntos ok? ;) Un abrazo muy great! Os envidio bipedos of sanatoriums patas! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment