Monday, December 19, 2005

Can You Wear Trail Running Shoes On Cement

Mini-test satanically Naga stole

what you like best: "Your family

: NOTHING

" Your friends: That there ^ ^

-Your partner: that there

XD "Your job: Philosophy * _ *

-Tu economic situation: What I usually give money to go ^ ^

-Yourself: NOTHING

-God: Not everyone is God

"Music: It allows me to focus on feelings and even a few minutes months of life

-Art: Depending on the type of art, against more symbolic I like

-Cinema: Popcorn

"The theater: The

opera" The new technologies: The existence of computers XD

"War: It is shown cowardice of man

Name

thing you like:" Your family

: Within everything bad, I hate emotional blackmail

"Your friends: As the person changes the reason why I can fuck O, O

" Your partner: What I like ..

"Your job: Drawing, mates and chemical

¬ ¬" Your economic situation: I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO SNUFF

-Yourself: I hate everything about myself

-God: I like everything, I am somewhat
devout
-Music: Music To consider what is not (regayton)

-El arte: Que a veces se vuelva tan monotemático

-El cine: Los angangos de la fila de atrás que se ponen a tirar palomitas y que, por el bien de sus vidas, nunca me dan

-El teatro: Las obras ñoñas

-Las nuevas tecnologías: Que se pasen con ellas

-La guerra: Odio las guerras, para mí es una muestra de la cobardía y la necesidad de sentirse superior del ser humano, intento estar a 3 metros de la política por lo poco en cuanto tengo ocasión

0 comments:

Post a Comment