Sunday, December 11, 2005

Krusteze Pancake Mix = Bisquick

people and rabble! Huuula

How about walking? Ke weh hope good! Pal case I'll more or less pulling. I have quite a few tests this week I'd prefer to pass (logical and eivdente aham? XD) and my leg is getting better. The other day Friday at 9 am I went with my mother and one of my nens to the consultation and put a plaster pa ke weighs his father. After the incidents experienced by these last two (¬ ¬ several swipes the cast, fights and fights with my mother, etc.. etc.) sea kedado me monkey! I thank you for your concern muxo all and just nu hehe ^ ^ But for sure next weekend will have me (at least one of the two days) in Hyginus, Take away permanent because I have to sign the leg! (Although carawebos, Sandra, Maria, and Ana Mari Eliu and signed me =))
Pal
case the bridge, quite unlike the way he looked, he's left motherfuckers. I had a great time with all these people, has been quite entertaining to ke liars. Jorgina and Peter have kedado aki several days (ke XD joke between a duo with her trauma and another with JAJAJAJAA certain song) and has been quite fun despite the threat of my mother not to go back to let it remain for some paranoia that things will come ... More

Ah yes, Ana Maria (a besazo wapa!) me has given a flag of any wapa *_____________* Manson peusta and I have it on the wall, but is to woh woh but annoyance: D I'm preparing a list for kings, among which will include essentials, such as an inflatable bed so that my mother has no excuse to stay ke two .... but yes, the best news is the day .. now 30, JUST ONE DAY BEFORE NEW YEAR'S PLASTER ADIOS! MUAJAJAJAJAJAJ Even at swipes against the wall, I kito the cast this day 30 and amen, is ke without thinking! And of course if ke go to the chalet is organized and such right? ^ ^ I hope ke understand me I love to spend the new year with everyone but I had to know before they thought carawebo carawebo one and two, ke for my girlfriends are like my XD but more important is why I did not say yes or but no one expected it hehehe: D

PD: On 30, I removed all quantitative gypsum, which opens the stall and be prepared, End of the century that expert mode is not one that I resist Ò know, O

nens Hugs! :) Good luck on exams everyone! Edito

post: Okay people, and tnego two avocados in the evaluation, thank my teachers are very kind ^ ^ I live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment