Thursday, December 15, 2005

Where To Install My Floodlights

Well, one more update-XD-

ke wenu say ... oh yeah ... to start thanks to Lety and Peter for putting up the anger ke had this afternoon, I sincerely thank you very much for your help because I subisteis a ratazo morality ^ ^ Then .... I'm a poco...ilusionado / disappointed ... everything ... I am truly in those days when I forget the world: imagination, a video / song sad, any game-viciazo .. stove, no responsibilities no, escape the world and ready .... If you've seen I do not remember .... then ...... I have really wanted to do something, for starters, I have been a vampire monkey HORRIBLE, I have a desire to play a vampire game, against more at better and the more people the better, because I play it is that I have a monkey going awesome, we came before me and Peter and I do not know him but I am longing for. Also, I have also intends to write a fic, and wait for the Kiten ke puto me that we can kedar Yesit Jorgina Peter and I at Peter's house to sleep, I think it'll be quite fun and I spend a whore ke mother (and summer). For that matter, honestly: I decided to be selfish .. maybe go a little against me but I think I need a break and a holiday. Everyone is going to fucking put in his fantasy world and the world in which they are Protas its history, so what has happened, or at least un tiempo, de seguir siendo el personaje secundario....es mi turno nu?...Bueno...pues eso...a intentar calmar las penas: Cigarro, Ragnarok y eah! Nostalgia powa! Oh, les dejo un lyric de una canción que la verdad tienen que escucharla es muy buena y a mi me trae un monton de sentimientos.... Saludazos!

Vertical Horizon - Everything You want

Somewhere there's speaking
It's already coming in
Oh and it's rising
at the back of your mind
You never could get it
Unless you were fed
it
Now you're here and you don't know why

But under skinned knees and
the skid marks
Past the places where you used to learn
You howl and
listen
Listen and wait for the
Echoes of angels who won't
return

[Chorus]
He's everything you want
He's everything you
need
He's everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
He says
all the right things
At exactly the right time
But he means nothing to
you
And you don't know why

You're waiting for someone
To put you
together
You're waiting for someone to push you away
There's always
another wound to discover
There's always something more you wish he'd say


[Chorus]

But you'll just sit tight
And watch it
unwind
It's only what you're asking for
And you'll be just fine
With
all of your time
It's only what you're waiting for

Out of the
island
Into the highway
Past the places where you might have turned
You
never did notice
But you still hide away
The anger of angels who won't
return

[Chorus]
I am everything you want
I am everything
you need
I am everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
I say
all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I mean nothing to you
and I don't know why
And I do not know why Why


0 comments:

Post a Comment