Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hmong Chinese Clothes

I dreamed ...

Yesterday, I dreamed that my problems were so tiny they are like little dwarfs who try to cut a large oak tree with his teeth, however much they try, never succeed ... I dreamed that the Virgin and the saints living in the heart of the people, and not hypocritical in their mouths, and they really wanted peace ... Yesterday I dreamed my brothers would always be with me, and that memories are terrible because they overcome every day ... I dreamed I could feel love, and was happy with him, that was really something to rely on forever and make me feel comfortable, protected, like a lion who scratch their belly and quiet .... Yesterday I dreamed that life was something nice, everyone was entitled to live and never disappointed anyone with more joys and sorrows supreme happiness ... But guess what ...

woke Christmas is NOT a party to celebrate the birth of Jesus

Christmas is a party to thank your loved ones
existence
Christmas is a holiday in which to remember those who are not so fortunate

So, thank you all for being there ^ _ ^ Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment