Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Homemade Foundation Waterproof

When characters speak to you Edward Cullen VS


- You know that feeling? When the characters begin to speak in your head and you are unable to pay attention to what real people are telling you?

smile, fun, while shaking his head.

"No, I do not know. Explain.

"Yes, you know, when you suddenly find something interesting to say and can not save a few hours more, can not wait until you're home.

- What do you do when this happens?

Steal a piece of paper to write that all off guard and you can not keep to themselves. Otherwise, when I get home I can not remember. Try to reconstruct what was said, but did not remember the exact words, so witty that will remain in the limbo of ideas spoiled. Other times, however, do not behave so well. Other times, when you really need to say something, remain silent before the blank screen.

- What do you do then?

I shrug.

"Nothing, when they have no desire to talk, there's nothing you can do. But the worst is when they insist on saying words you do not want to put in your mouth, but, in one way or another, end up getting away with it. There are characters out of control and other, more docile, they respect what I mean.

I watch in silence for a few seconds, amazed. I do not know exactly why. I can not stand your analysis, therefore interrupt your moment of silence.

- What?

shook his head from side to side.

"Nothing.

"I do not think so.

A small smile on your lips.

-I was just thinking you're special. Unique. I had never met anyone like you.

raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

"Fortunately, right? Loose

a small laugh.

- No! Because it is impossible. Guardo

silent for a moment, debating on my next move. However, there is nothing about what to discuss. The words that I saved a few months to escape my lips without permission.

- I can ask you something?

-Shoot.

- How do you know if you're in love with someone?

not hesitate even a second.

"When you have no doubt that this person is unique and special.

- I can tell you anything else? "What

quieras.

—Eres único y especial.


Por esas conversaciones imaginarias. Conversaciones que aún no han sucedido, pero en las que no tienes ninguna duda sobre las respuestas que vas a obtener a tus preguntas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment