Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cruise Ship Employment




may be crazy, but I can not wait because I arrived in September. Even if it means getting up again at 8 am every day, have a list of things to do that does not seem to go on forever, time to look under rocks and not being able to lie on the couch , without having absolutely nothing to do to - let me think - ah, yes, until next summer.

I do not care.

I can not wait to go back to the house upside down, put my life into a few suitcases and return to Madrid. I have to change my huge room for that little room in my flat in Madrid in which I have only space for all my looms. Leave behind the long hours with nothing interesting to do for the races to keep the subway. The books, the endless classes, practices that are good for nothing, reading sentences that nobody cares.

Okay, so maybe that one month in August seems more appealing. But that does not matter to me.

I hope the long afternoons on the couch thinking for hours doing nothing productive but unable to feel guilty. The endless talk about everything and everyone, changing the subject without even realizing it. The laughter at any time, jokes, complaints about how miserable we are when we actually know is a lie. The cold winter in Madrid, radiators that never work well and hot showers. Temperature changes down the stairs from the subway. Summer has never been my favorite season, but this year I have more desire than ever to end.

And do not forget you. Above all, you expect me. You, who never let you read this. You, out of joint when you walk for hours in Madrid and I can not think what to do. You, you just do everything I ask for is absurd. You, you're all that I like and more. And forever more. I can not wait to get off the subway and find you. Waiting for me, because I'm always late. Stay where ever, right?

August, do not take it personally. Do not hate you, but I like much better in September.



0 comments:

Post a Comment