Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best Bang For Your Buck Camcorder

Prolegomena ^ ^ At Madrid - Chelsea

Paranormal Activity

Puerta de Toledo 19: 50

Chelsea man: How many time .... stadium??
My father ... 10 Minutillo puuuuuuesssss ox aii
My uncle (hands xD): diiez, ten
I: ten minutes
Chelsea man: woow, okok, thank's. XD grasias
Us: okok. Bye

Chelsea man 2 (the distance): wowowowo FOLLOW THEM. They go to the stadium xD
Yo: nos están siguiendo.....xD
Mi padre: vale. ¿Y qué pasa si me voy al metro porque voi a mi casa y vienen detrás de mi?¿Los subo a casa?
Mi tio: O te los llevas a Aluche y los dejas allí xD

En el semáforo, Puerta de Toledo 20:00
Chelsea men (dandome tokecitos en la espalda): Follow them, follow them...

(Me doi la welta)
Chelsea calvo 1: The stadium?? Where??
Nosotros: pallá' baaajo xD
Chelsea supporter Nº 4958: WTF??
Yo: there, there. Right!!
My father, yes, yes. X aii xD
bald Chelsea 1 (with a frown and crossed arms): Nooooo, I do not believee you (my father xD x)
Me: yes, yes. There!! Chelsea
bald 1: Nooooo, I do not believe, I do not believe. In

why I approached him y. ..
Me: Believe me, please xD
Chelsea bald wooow, okok. There?? Thank's! (Hug friendly, while going down, but ...)

bald Chelsea 2: wowowowowo, Real Madrid ...?? Sucks!! Saturday 4-0

Us: jajajajajaja, k chelsiano kabron the bald xD
Chelsea 2: ohhh! REAL MADRID .... FUCK! (Cut of mangas and acerlo asking me to me) REAL MADRID ... FUCK!!
okokok xD Me: hahaha, yeah. Real Madrid, Chelsea
saturday ... xD bald 2: woowww, good luck! (Another friendly hug xD)
My father (former Chelsea go bald d 2 ):.... Fernando Torres ... LoLoLoLoLoLo (8) Chelsea
Man: eeeeee hehehehe (and leaves)
My father goes to goliito xD I

jajajajajajajaja metiió Near Riot
20:07 Vicente Calderon (on everything but Atleti shirt wearing): Chelsea? Chelsea?

Pasams, and says nothing ... (Llevabams scarves and t-shirts, logical xD)
My father, fuck. What si soy del Chelsea, que pasa?
Mi tio: naaa. Teníamos que haberle dicho si nos hubiese preguntado... "Chelsea??" "Nooo, de la Gimnástica de la Torrelavega, no tee jode xDDD"


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment